Have had a couple of melancholy posts, so thought I'd go light and fluffy for the start of December, first day of Summer.
I found this over at A Study in Contradictions.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
3am. I'm not sleeping well.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-Rare, closer to rare than medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently? NCIS or Criminal Minds. Quite liking Lie to Me.
Special Agent Gibbs.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A French or Italian Village. Simple, quiet, self sufficient.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
I've had a cup of coffee and some watermelon.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I like comfort food. I don't care where it comes from.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Cauliflower. Sultanas. Shellfish.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Home. With my man. Preferably with the children elsewhere.
10. Favorite dressing?
A dressing I make for this Spinach, Roasted Pumpkin and PineNut salad. My favourite ever.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Holden Commodore. Don't tell anyone. I feel so bogan, I hate it. Am selling it though. For something small and zippy.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
I'm a fan of flowy skirts. I'm a girlie girl and feel best in soft skirts and pretty things.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Europe. Almost all of it.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Leaking. Badly. This is, however, a recent development.
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
Early morning, while my house is silent. It's me, my computer, my coffee and the birds.
17. Where were you born?
Redcliffe, just outside of Brisbane.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I love the Olympics and Commonwealth Games. Give me Diving, Figure Skating, Gymnastics, Aerial Skiing, even weightlifting. The excitement of years and years of work coming down to a single moment. My heart in my throat, wishing everyone (not just Australians) well.
19. Bird watcher?
Not really, no. Unless it's a euphamism.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm a late at night or early in the morning person.
24. Do you have any pets?
No. But I have a 2 year old. Far scarier.
25. What else should people know?
That I'm not just the doom and gloom of my blog lately. I really hope people stick with me and don't get tired of this. I know some are.