For the newbies...(erm. If you like, you can pretend I'm not a newbie, doing this for the first time), here are the instructions (thanks to Lori over at RRSAHM).
Aaaaand, I have no idea what to blog about. Here I am, blogging more than daily for the past week or two, and now? I've got bupkes (yeah, bringing the Yiddish. I'm not sure it packs as much punch coming from a Gentile like me).
So, instead of just writing more about having nothing to write, I thought I'd share the bloggy-love. Introduce a couple of blogs I've just found this week, and send you over to one of my absolute favourites.
1. Rosie. I found this blog today, at the Flog ya blog. My first visit to her blog and it's a magical one. Everything crossed, Rosie. You should go on over and quietly wish her and her other half all the best.
2. This one is a little embarrassing. Because I think I'm about the last person on the entire, freaking planet to have signed on to The Bloggess. I defy you to read her blog on your worst day and not laugh. I know of what I speak, because I was having a shocker when I found her and I laughed all night - madly sending links to my best friends. Go. Laugh. If, you know, you're not rolling your eyes wondering which rock I've been living under.
3. Jane. Who has given up coffee. Which, in reality, means we'll never be friends. Hop on over and
4. Java. Who shows you exactly why I panicked when I was told I was having a boy. Literally, THIS is the scenario that went through my head. I am scarred for life. Seriously. My hands are in my ears and I'm la-la-la-ing. I can't hear you.
5. This isn't a new one. But if you don't follow her, you're missing out. She's the best writer I know. Go visit Jenn at Follow the Gleam. I'm talking achingly good, people. She should absolutely ditch that whole doctoring thing she has going on and go write for a living.
That's me done for this afternoon. Why dont' you go over and join the blog hop and discover some new blogs. :-)